Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My 2015 Reading Recap!

So this year was tough and a lot happened in my life but by the end of the year I met some really amazing people and I am so thankful for that. I know this is a little late but here is my recap of the year! Some months were really crazy and I will try to improve on my meme, Midnight Monday. I was on my last semesters of college so that was slowing me down some, but I did my best to post as much as possible! I graduated now! Whoop! So I should have more time to post and work on the blog! Plus we go this fabulous redesign for the blog and it looks amazing! I love it! That was a huge plus for the year!

So here we go, I threw in all the reviews I did for the year as well as some random posts, Top Ten Tuesdays, and Midnight Mondays! 


SOO I know I haven't read this series (or some of the ones in the pictures below) but the picture looks amazing so I had to include it! These books are on my TBR Pile! I will get to them soon, hopefully! I included a bunch of random pictures! Lol! Hopefully you all enjoy them! Especially the last one because it never snows where I live so I froze by butt off taking pictures outside for an hour!


Random Posts







Top Ten Tuesdays







Midnight Mondays




January










February






March




April





May


June









August






September













October



November














December










1 comment :

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! And you should definitely read The Lunar Chronicles. That series is amazing and I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...