Friday, December 4, 2015

The Way He Looks at Me by Juliana Mae



 Annie and her family left everything behind and moved over 3,000 miles away to California for her mother to become a musician. When Annie is reunited with an old family friend who is also an up-and-coming musician, she's far from complaining. Especially when he takes her to her first movie premiere where she meets two of her favorite bands.

Hayden from Vas Happenin' shows an immediate interest in Annie, and wastes no time in getting Annie's number. A coincidental run-in at Starbucks leaves Annie with a kiss from Colt from Sons of Jannone.
How will Annie be able to choose between the two? Or will someone else stand in her way?

My Thoughts

Juliana Mae knows how to write about boys! This book is full of them and they are absolutely amazing. How does Annie manage to have all these boys fall for her? It is insane. She has Hayden, and then Colt comes into the picture. She is also friends with Dathan and Jai. Those boys are awesome too. This book revolves around boys.

Annie is young and she hasn't experienced this kind of attention yet so she is going crazy from it. It is hard for her to decide who she wants. I mean, these two boys are famous, so of course she is going to have a hard time deciding! It was really hard for me to decide but I finally did but I will keep that choice to myself. 

Something that I absolutely love are the dates that Annie went on with the boys. Hayden and Colt are so adorable. Some of those moments made me melt while others made me a little sad. This book had me dying to know who she would pick! There will be a next book, so in this one Annie didn't decide. The ending of this book throws in a little twist. And I do mean the end. It was like in the last paragraph! I loved it. I mean I had already realized this but Annie just happened to figure it out at the last minute. Now I can't wait to read the next one because I need to know what happens. I NEED to know which guy she picks!




Buy Link: Amazon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...