Monday, April 20, 2015

TTT: All Time Favorite Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature and weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top 10 All Time Favorite Authors

Ok so for this week I get to choose my top ten favorite authors of ALL TIME and this is so hard because there are so many amazing authors. I can't really put them in order because that is too hard and my brain is crazy stressed right now as it is so I am just going to write them down as I think of them. There are so many more I can think of but I did it random.org style in my brain and this is what I came up with. 

1. Alison G. Bailey



2. Jay McLean



3. Jennifer L. Armentrout



4. Cassandra Clare


5. Tara Brown



6. Lauren Oliver




7. Kelly Elliott


8. Alyssa Rose Ivy


9. Emma Hart


10. Jenny Han





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...