Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books From my Teens Years That I Would Love to Revisit


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature and weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top 10 Books From My Teen Years That I Would Love To Revisit

This is the first Top Ten Tuesday here at T & G Book Boutique! I am really excited to share this with y'all. So I always love to think back to my teen years and wonder would I read those books again? I am always wondering if my taste in books has changed over the years so rereading these will let me know if my tastes have changed. For sure going back and revisiting these books will have me in a crazy kind of emotional state because I can remember each and every one of these books. These were my favorites back in High School. So there you have it folks, the following books are the top 10 that I would love to revisit!

1. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (Summer #1)

2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #1)

3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #1)

4. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt



5. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (Perfect Chemistry #1)

7. Marked by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast (House of Night #1)

8. Bluegrass State of Mind by Kathleen Brooks (Bluegrass #1)



9. How to Ruin a Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles (How to Ruin #1)

10. Stolen by Lucy Christopher



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...