Monday, February 1, 2016

[Review] Patton Pending by Juliana Mae

Title: Patton Pending
Author: Juliana Mae
Published: January 22, 2016
Format: e-ARC
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Annie feels like she made her decision, so why can't she manage to say that?
Hayden and Annie say a hard goodbye before Hayden flies off on tour with Vas Happenin'. She stays in contact with both him and Colt, and as the holidays approach, with friendships on the line, she feels more and more pressured to make up her mind.
She thinks she knows who she's supposed to be with, but how can she be sure she won't make the wrong choice?
My Review for The Way He Looks at Me (BOOK 1) can be found HERE.

The Way He Looks at Me: Amazon
Patton Pending: Amazon

My Thoughts
I will quickly summarize The Way He Looks at Me, which was the first book in this series. PLEASE read this book first because if not, nothing will make sense! The main girl is Annie. She is really just a normal girl that happened to fall in love. With lots of boys. All the boys are dreamy and it was made even better because they were all in bands! Who doesn't love that! When I jumped into Patton Pending I wasn't sure what to expect. There were so many guys to choose from but I knew the man that was for me, and for Annie of course (lets not forget her)! Everything about him was perfect. His love and devotion to Annie were the best. 

Since the very beginning Patton Pending left me in utter shock. I was shocked. There is no other way to explain it. Annie choose her man right away without even thinking. I thought this was not going to happen until later, but no she just jumped right on him, literally. I really don't want to give anything away so I will not use names. This guy was great but I had my heart set on another different boy! So this is the reason I was shocked. Usually it takes forever for the girl to choose, but not Annie! She choose right then and there when the guy told her he liked her. Later on, it gets complicated. She is still dating two other boys. She lets go of one fairly easy but the other one, man the other boy, that one was not easy. It was a struggle of the mind and her heart!

Annie cannot seem to let the second guy go. And I completely understand because he was MY man! This guy was just perfection. He had patience and love and he wouldn't give up on Annie for anything. He is what a man should be like. He stood by her even when she didn't know what to do. He believed in their love so much that he was willing to wait for her other relationship to end. He knew she was the one and he was not letting her go. How sweet is that?! This book continues with this struggle. She thinks one boy would be better for her (thinking with her head) but the other boy was her soulmate but she didn't want to follow her heart! 

Patton Pending was a sweet, young love that has you gripping your heart! It makes you want to shout at the main character to open her eyes and see what is right in front of her. The perfect guy was always there lurking in her mind, waiting, just waiting for Annie to finally SEE that he really was the one for her. This love is unique and full of mistakes. The character makes a lot of mistakes with the guy she is meant to be with, but soon enough love takes her in the write direction! Juliana Mae created two beautiful books that make you want to find true love!

ALSO I absolutely cried my eyes out before even starting this book! Thank you so much Juliana for including me and my blog in your book! It is an absolute honor! Thank you. 



About Juliana Mae
Juliana Mae has self-published three books, In the Heart of an Unsocial Butterfly, The Way He Looks at Me, and Patton Pending. She's been published in J-14 Magazine, written for school newspapers, reviewed books for Miss Literati, and one of her poems was published in a book called "Stars in Our Hearts".

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...