Thursday, November 24, 2016

[Review] Twined Bond by Emma Hart


Title: Twined Bond
Author: By Emma Hart
Release Day: November 17, 2016
Format: eARC

All is well in Holly Woods.My best friend's love triangle is now a happy little circle. My sister-in-law just gave birth to my gorgeous new niece who is the world's best cuddler, and Nonna's not on my back every ten minutes about the fact we're getting married in one month.
Supposedly.Until the mayor's niece—our baker for the wedding—commits suicide. At least, that's what the note says. My gut says we're talking a different kind of 'cide.' My gut also says I should stay well away, and in the interest of Drake's sanity, I plan to.But when life throws you an unexpected curveball... Sometimes the best laid plans need tearing up.Even if you don't mean to do it.Happily ever after...If Holly Woods survives this. (Twined Bond is the seventh and final book in the Holly Woods Files series, and picks up roughly) 

Amazon US Amazon UK | Barnes and Noble | iBooks

My Thoughts
Twined Bond by Emma Hart was an epic conclusion to the Holly Wood Files series. I devoured this book from start to finish. I couldn’t have imaged anything better than this book. Emma Hart you gave us the best series to date. I loved every bit of this journey. Twined Bond took me on a wild and exciting conclusion to the series. I can’t even describe this book other than perfection.

Drake Nash was perfect in this book. I loved his commanding and protecting self. He is like no other book boyfriend. I was blow away by him in this book. Although he wasn’t as argumentative, he was still aggressive and hot. Nothing beats Detective Drake Nash.

Noelle. Oh, Noelle. I don’t even know what to do with you. This girl has given me heart attacks since the very start. I was always biting my nails and screaming at her. I loved every bit of her character and her feistiness. She is one strong-headed woman but I wouldn’t change that for the world. She was unique an unstoppable. Having a little Noelle in my life always brightens my day. Her addiction towards cupcakes is downright funny. Her wit and humor is amazing.


As much as I am sad that this series has ended, I am so grateful that Emma Hart gave us this larger than life series to fall in love with. I have never been as invested in a series as I have with the Holly Woods Files. I need everyone to read this series. It is more than amazing. It is everything. It is true love. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...