Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Random Question Tag!


I was kinda tagged by Noelia @ A Day in Bookland. So here are my 18 random questions!

1. Have you ever thrown a book?
Hmm a book…that's probable but I know for sure I have thrown my kindle (softly of course and into soft surfaces). I will never deliberately break my kindle (accidentally it happens like twice a year).

2. Do you like lengthy books or short books?
I love lengthy books if they are enthralling and refreshing. If they are not interesting then I feel like the book is dragging on and on and on and on (ok you get the point). 

3. If you don't like a book, do you stop reading it or finish it?
I don't like to stop reading a book even if I don't like it. I don't know what it is but I feel like a failure if I don't finish it. I just remember one book that was just so boring that I just gave up on it (I can't even remember the name). 

4. Do you stop reading when you're tired or when a chapter finishes?
I stop reading whenever I want. I can stop at any sentence or page and it doesn't bother me.  

5. How do you organize your shelf?
I don't really organize my shelf. I usually just have ebooks. 

6. Paperback or Hardcover?
I love hardcover books because I hate that paperback books get nasty sometimes. I will always go for the hardcover if I can. 

7. What book can you not wait to read?
I really NEED More Than Enough by Jay Mclean. I will never get enough of those books.

8. A book you wish could be turned into a graphic novel?
I have no clue.

9. A book that disappointed you?
A book that disappointed me was If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I was really expecting more from it since everyone seemed to love it but it just didn't live up to my expectations. 

10. What book made you cry recently?
Umm recently I can't remember any but for sure I know that More Than This by Jay McLean made me cry and I mean like really ugly cry. What surprised me was that I was ugly crying at the very beginning of the book!?! Her books are just packed with so much emotion and I definitely recommend them. 

11. Do you prefer buying books online or going to the bookstore?
I would love to go to the bookstore more often but since I live in the middle of nowhere, well yeah not possible. I usually read my books from my kindle so I have them all there at all times.  

12. Do you prefer to listen to music while reading or to read in silence?
I read while listening to music, with the loud television on, or with people yelling. Nothing can distract me from a good book.. ever. 

13. What is the weirdest thing you've ever experienced while reading a book?
Ok well this is a weird question. I don't think I have experienced anything weird while reading a book. I guess just laughing like hysterically loud and people staring at me (but I know that everyone does this right?)

14. What was your first fandom?
I think that would be the Hunger Games.

15. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I think I could relate to Ellie from Wanted by Kelly Elliot the most. She loves the country life and I mean who wouldn't want Gunner as a husband *sigh*. Actually now that I think about it I could relate to almost all the characters in Kelly Elliot's books (well maybe not Ari she's kind of crazy). 

16. What fictional character do you wish you were more like?
Hahaha like Ari (Saved by Kelly Elliot)! Although she is crazy she can stand up to anyone. She is fun and I would like to be more outgoing. The things she says are just too funny. 

17. If you could spend a whole day with five characters, who would you pick?
I have to choose 5 book boyfriends because it would be awesome to have them all together at once (hoping they all would argue about who is the best because that would be so entertaining). Lets see the first one would be Cam #1 from Stay With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Second would be Cam #2 from More Than Forever by Jay McLean. Then of course it would have to be Daemon from the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Josh from Faithful by Kelly Elliot and finally Jace from the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. Okay it was seriously hard to choose just five but there they are. It would be fun to have them all bickering. Especially Jace and Daemon. 

18. What is a book that exceeded all of your expectations?
A book that exceeded all my expectations is Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I seriously fell in love with that book right away. At first I wasn't sure about it but boy am I super glad I read it. 

I don't know who to tag but anyone is welcome to do it. Have fun and I hope you enjoyed my answers. 


1 comment :

  1. Great answers! Also, girl if you can read even when the tv on or with people yelling around you you have serious superpowers. Good for you =) Also, laughing out loud while reading a book in front of everyone is indeed a weird experience just as crying... that's why sometime I avoid reading in public or I choose specific books hahaha
    OH, Daemon................... <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...