Monday, October 6, 2014

Midnight Monday



This Midnight Monday goes to Stay With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout!


Ok so I haven't exactly read it yet but I really want to. I just have so many other book events to do and reviews to write that I haven't had a chance but I can't wait to read it. Since I can't exactly read it then I think it deserves to be featured on Midnight Monday. All the other books in the Wait For You Series were amazing (Wait For You #1, Trust In You #1.5, and Be With Me #2) and let me tell you they were amazing especially because of CAM! I love him so much I can seriously say he is one of my favorite characters. I just realized this but why all my favorite book boyfriends have the name Cam, I have no idea (Cam from More Than Forever by Jay McLean)! So I wonder if Jax will be better than Cam. I don't know if anyone can beat my Cam but I will tell you once I read this book which character I liked more. I can't wait to meet Jax! My favorite part in a book is when the characters meet for the first time. I can't wait to read Calla and Jax's story! So those of you who have read the Wait For You Series please comment and tell me who your favorite character is! Cam, Jase, or Jax?

At 21, Calla hasn’t done a lot of things. She’s never been kissed, never seen the ocean, never gone to an amusement park. But growing up, she witnessed some things no child ever should. She still carries the physical and emotional scars of living with a strung-out mother, Mona—secrets she keeps from everyone, including her close circle of college friends.

But the safe cocoon Calla has carefully built is shattered when she discovers her mom has stolen her college money and run up a huge credit card debt in her name. Now, Calla has to go back to the small town she thought she'd left behind and clean up her mom’s mess again. Of course, when she arrives at her mother’s bar, Mona is nowhere to be found. Instead, six feet of hotness named Jackson James is pouring drinks and keeping the place humming.

Sexy and intense, Jax is in Calla’s business from the moment they meet, giving her a job and helping her search for Mona. And the way he looks at her makes it clear he wants to get horizontal . . . and maybe something more. Before Calla can let him get close, though, she’s got to deal with the pain of the past—and some very bad guys out to mess her up if she doesn’t give them her mom.







1 comment :

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the world bloggers award. check out my post http://wherebooksleadus.blogspot.com/2014/10/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...