Thursday, October 13, 2016

[Review] Stripped Down by Emma Hart

Title: Stripped Down
Author: Emma Hart
Genre: Romance 
Release Date: August 30, 2016
Format: eBook (Amazon Purchase) 
What do you get when you mix a bottle of tequila, a single mom moonlighting as a stripper, and her sinfully sexy boss with an impulsive side?

Married. You get married.
Rich. Demanding. Hot. Crazy.That was Beckett Cruz in a nutshell.Not to mention wild, determined, dangerous, and forbidden.He was my boss—and, after a drunken moment of insanity, my new husband.An annulment was impossible... so was keeping him. I was taking my daughter and leaving, determined to give her a quieter life.But Beckett Cruz had never taken no for an answer.And he wasn't about to take mine. What happens in Vegas... might just keep you there.
Amazon: | US | UK | AU
 | CA
 | 
B & N
 | iBooks |

Review
**5 Stars**
Oh man, when I finished Stripped Bare and read that little excerpt of Beckett's story, I was DYING for it to come out. I couldn't wait to get my hands on his book and the woman who he married. The book ended up being more than I was expecting and I loved every second of it.

Beckett, after being introduced to him in Wes and Mia's story I couldn't wait for him to get his own book. Beckett was so much more than I was prepared for. I was on team Wes but now I've fully been converted to team Beckett. He cares with all of him and protects those who important to him. He fights for what is important to him and those that he loves. One of my favorite aspects of his character is when he would address Cassie as Cassie Cruz, claiming her as his. 

Cassie, I loved this stubborn woman and all of her insecurities. Being a single mom isn't easy, but she does it and loves her children with her all. Ciara, Cici, knows her mom loves her even if at times she doesn't think so. Cassie does everything in her power to protect and take care of Cara, even if it means working at a job she isn't fond of. Until Beckett makes it so much better.

I love Beckett and Cassie's story. I was sad it ended, but I loved their journey from start to finish. It was so much more than I expected and it was perfect. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...