Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Book I Just Added to my TBR Pile


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature and weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top 10 Books I Just Added to my TBR Pile

So we all have a TBR pile longer than a mile long. It's so hard to read all the books out there so we just have to take it one book at a time. I have so many that can be included but here are just 10 books that I just added to my TBR pile:

1. Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie

2. The Summer Remains by Seth King

3. Paper Towns by John Green

4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi



5. Fallen Crest High by Tijan

6. Salt and Stone by Victoria Scott

7. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

8. All Lined Up by Cora Carmack

9. The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

10. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass




3 comments :

  1. Of the books you've listed, I've only read Paper Towns and I didn't really like it. But I'm also looking forward to reading Under the Never Sky. Hope you enjoy all the books though =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SEE TWO OF MY FAVS <3 <3 <3 I really hope you like them!! Send me all the updates ;) I hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SPOT MY FAVES :D paper towns and throne of glass are amazing. i also heard a lot about the iron trial and under the never sky.. pretty promising. enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...