Wednesday, September 13, 2017

[Review] Lust by Emma Hart

Detective Adrian Potter had a lot to answer for. I didn’t care that he was tasked with shutting down the city’s most prolific hookers.
I cared that he was stopping me from providing for my daughter.
He didn’t care.
Not at all.
Until I broke down in the backseat of his car… And he let me go.
Adrian was a single parent, too. He knew how hard I had it. At least, he thought he did.
He had a job. He had people who cared. He didn’t know just how lucky he was.
My name is Perrie Fox.
I was a whore of the highest value.
Until Detective Adrian Potter.
Until the tattooed, redemption-seeking detective entered my life, looking for his fairytale.
The cop and the hooker.
Happily ever fucking never.
You’ve met one Fox sibling.
Now meet the other…

Review

Lust by Emma Hart brings forth the arduous feel and explosion of two characters wanting each other yet fighting to be together. I love that Emma Hart captures me with passion and lust. The scenes in this book are fire! Since book 1 I have been wanting Lust. I got a little glimpse of Perrie and Adrian and I was hooked. This story is captivating, different, and makes you want more.

Perrie is a tough girl who has a difficult past. She calls herself the reverse Cinderella. Even though she's gone through so much her personality is still bright. She loves her daughter and will do anything for her. I found myself endeared to both of these girls.

Adrian is commanding and all power. He is a detective and the way these two characters meet is an instant hook. I was hooked. I love that Adrian is straight to the point and I love how he teases Perrie. 

It is truly remarkable what Emma Hart creates with this story. She gives us sweetness and passion in one book. I found myself smiling and swooning throughout the entire book. Lust is such a good book. Everyone needs to read it!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...