Friday, November 7, 2014

Filthy Beautiful Love Review

Filthy Beautiful Love (Book 2)
by Kendall Ryan

I never expected to watch Sophie walk away. She was mine. I would own her. She just didn’t know it yet. New goal: Seal the deal and rock her world so thoroughly she never wanted to leave again. 

Highly sexual and emotionally charged, Filthy Beautiful Love is the provocative conclusion to Filthy Beautiful Lies.

**Warning: this book contains an additively filthy alpha male who will dampen your panties and own your days and nights. Proceed at your own risk.**


“I can’t lose you," I whisper. "Not when I feel like my life is finally falling into place. You were the missing piece. You were the cheese to my macaroni.” 


Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filt...
Published August 18th 2014
Colton and Sophie

Click Here for my Review
Filthy Beautiful Love (Filt...
Published September 29th 2014
Colton and Sophie

Filthy Beautiful Lust (Filt...
Expected publication: November 10th 2014
Pace and Kylie
Filthy Beautiful Forever (F...Expected publication: January 12th 2015 by Kendall Ryan
Collins and Mia

Review

5 out of 5 stars

Ok, since the first book (Filthy Beautiful Lies) ended in a cliffhanger and with me completely heartbroken, I needed to read this book fast. And I did but it has taken me a while to review it because I got caught up with other books (like 3 that I read without reviewing which is sooo bad of me because now I have a lot of reviews to write). The last book made me fall in love with Kendall Ryan once again. It had been a while since I had read her books but I am glad I got into this series because they are HOT! I mean what books starts off right away with being sold as a sex slave? Well not many! It was fun and scary to watch Sophie go though that to help her sister. So in the previous book we find out that Sophie finds out that Colton is still married! Married! I was furious because they were finally starting to develop a relationship.

So I was mad but in this book I mean I needed time to get over the fact that Colt lied to Sophie but wow, no time to process this because Colton chases after Sophie right away. I can obviously tell he really cares about her and I am glad he goes after her. It takes Sophie a while to accept this but that is understandable. You can't help but feel their sparks of attraction with every page you turn. They really want each other but they try to avoid this because they are kind of both mad at each other. Colton wants Sophie to trust him more and Sophie is mad that he lied to her. It was an amazing book but it was a really quick read. I like the hot scenes between Sophie and Colton but I was extremely sad in one part of the book but I will let you find that out for yourselves. This book was great, now I am greatly anticipating Pace's story. I am ready for you Pace!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...