Monday, November 17, 2014

Midnight Monday: The Love Game



The Love Game is this Monday's pick because I love Emma Hart of course. Ok, and also because her books are really amazing. This is the first book I read of hers and I loved it. I mean it starts off as a game for Braden and Maddie. Each of their friends create a challenge without the other knowing. Braden wants Maddie just for sex and Maddie wants to make him fall for her and leave him so he could know how it feels to all the other girls he just plays with. They are both trying to play each other but when will the game become real?

So Braden is hot but he does not go on dates and I found it hilarious when let me quote it: "When life gets hard, ask Google. Google knows everything.” Braden actually googles what to do for a first date! I was really laughing at this. It is great haha! Maddie is a sweetie but her friends convince her to play the player and that what she starts to do. But can she leave her feelings out of it?

 I love how they both get into their parts to play the game but does that really work? They are the ones who are playing the game but it becomes so much more once they start getting to know each other. The game plays them. It has all the feels and it's a great book to read. It had me on my toes because they could of found out what the other was doing. Playing the game was very dangerous but did it work? Will Braden fall? 
Will Maddie? Read this must read book to find out!




“I'm not possessive over you, Maddie," he says into my ear. "I'm protective, and there's a difference. I'd never try to control you or tell you what you can and can't do, but I know every guy in this frat house wants to be me right now-especially Kyle. And you know why? It's because you're so fucking beautiful." My breath catches in my throat. "They'll all want you, but I have you, and there's not a chance I'm gonna risk one of them taking you from me, all right? So yes, Angel, yes, you are fucking mine!” 


Description

His challenge? Make her fall in love with him.
Her challenge? Play the player.
Until life changes the rules of the game.

Maddie Stevens hated Braden Carter on sight. Arrogant, egotistical, and the playboy of the University of California, Berkeley, he's everything her brother Pearce has taught her to despise. So why, when the girls challenge her to play the player, doesn't she say no? She doesn't know either.

Braden wanted fiery little Maddie the second he laid eyes on her - and he'd do anything to have her, hence why he's agreed to make her fall in love with him. After all, it's the only way he'll get what he wants. Sex.

But, as Braden discovers, there's more to the girl from Brooklyn than he ever imagined - and he can't help but care about the broken girl behind those pretty green eyes.

Maddie finds Braden isn't just a walking erection - he actually has feelings. He can be sweet, funny and his good looks don't exactly hurt. That means trouble - but when her brother Pearce turns up in Berkeley begging for her help, she realises Braden and Pearce aren't so alike anymore.

And maybe, just maybe, they're exactly what each other needs.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...