Tuesday, August 14, 2018

[Review] Bishop by Sawyer Bennett



BISHOP
By Sawyer Bennett
On Sale August 14th | Ballantine/Loveswept
Bishop Scott, co-captain. Not too shabby, huh? It’s all part of my fresh start with the NHL’s latest expansion team, and that means new teammates, a new coach, a new city, and a big new contract. Basically, I cannot f***ing wait to show my old squad what they’re missing.

But first, I decide to check out the town before the grind begins. Turns out Arizona chicks are totally smokin’, and I’m fortunate enough to meet one who’s looking for the same thing I am: a night of anonymous, unforgettable, no-strings-attached sex.

Fast forward to the Vengeance arena. It’s the last place I expect to see her again—let alone in her own office. Then bells go off and I finally realize who this girl is: Brooke Perron. My new coach’s daughter. All of a sudden, we’re picking up right where we left off, which means our hands are all over each other. That’s when her dad—my boss—walks in. And before I can get a word out, Brooke’s introducing me as her fiancé.

Sure, she just saved my ass. So why do I get the feeling Brooke’s going to turn my world upside down? Maybe it’s because this fake relationship feels way too real . . .

Bishop
Ballantine Group; Loveswept | On Sale: August 14th, 2018 | ISBN: 9781101969625 | Pages 253 | Price: $4.99



Review
**4.5 Stars**
Oh, I was excited to get a new Hockey series from Sawyer Bennett. I loved Cold Fury and I knew this was going to be one click purchase, no matter what. Bishop did not disappoint. I loved everything about Bishop and Brooke's story. It started off with a bang with Brooke introducing Bishop as her fiance and it went from there. Seeing these two together and watching their relationship develop from something fake to something real and amazing was so much fun to read.  Of course, there is a little drama along the way, but that's what made the book so entertaining. Everything about Brooke and Bishop's story was perfect for them. I can't wait to get more out of this series, I'm hoping we get Tacker's book, because I think there is an amazing story there.



Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Sawyer Bennett has written more than thirty books and been featured on both the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists on multiple occasions. A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Bennett uses real-life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult to contemporary romance, she writes something for just about everyone. Bennett likes her Bloody Marys strong, her martinis dirty, and her heroes a combination of the two. When not bringing fictional romance to life, Bennett is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to a very active toddler, as well as full-time servant to two adorably naughty dogs. She believes in the good of others, and that a bad day can be cured with a great workout, cake, or a combination of the two.





1 comment :

  1. Rogue Agents Hack Mod Generator Online Tool - Generate Free 999,999 Gold for you device iOS and Android.
    Rogue Agents Hack Online Generator 2019

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...