Monday, December 29, 2014

Midnight Monday: Present Perfect/Presently Perfect


“Nothing has ever been a waste when it comes to you. Not my time, my thoughts, or my heart. I don’t regret anything about my life with you, even the times we were apart. Those times showed me how much I belonged to you. I knew we would be together one day. I just had to be patient and wait. And you were so worth waiting for.” 

Since this weeks Midnight Monday books go together I present you Present Perfect (Amanda's POV) and Presently Perfect (Noah's POV) by Alison G. Bailey. These books are so deserving of this title and more. They both impacted me so much that I literally cried throughout the whole book. I don't know what was wrong with me, maybe I was really emotional while I read it but the book was really sad to me. From the way Amanda always felt like she was was never good enough, never perfect, to the way Noah fought and would always want Amanda. 

Noah is like the most epic book boyfriend there could ever be. He was perfect to me. He was always there for Amanda and even though he was mad at her you could still see that he loved her so much. No matter how much Amanda pushed Noah away he would still be there for her. They went on an incredible emotional journey that tore my heart apart. They are seriously two peas in a pod. This statement could not be more true for them. They were both born on the same day, they were neighbors for their childhood and teenage years, and they were joined at the hip. Their friendship was really powerful and was the sweetest thing ever when Noah gave Amanda half his candy and took Tweets (aka Amanda) hand on Halloween. 

Both Noah and Amanda felt things for each other but Amanda never felt good enough for Noah because she was always comparing herself to her big sister. Noah didn't care that Amanda was perfect because he though that she was perfect for him. Noah kept tying to convince Amanda that she was good enough for him but Amanda was stubborn and never understood. There starts their emotional journey that I cannot and will not share for your benefit. If you read this book you will know how deep their love runs and how Noah is just so amazing and perfect. I really really recommend this book. It will leave you crying but also sharing a love so powerful with them.

P.S. please take a look at Amanda and Noah's character interview with us. It is just the cutest thing ever. Click Here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...