Tuesday, August 1, 2017

[Virtual Tour] Eye Candy by Jessica Lemmon


Don’t trust lust at first sight. 


EYE CANDY
Real Love #1
Jessica Lemmon
Releasing July 25th, 2017
Loveswept



Don’t trust lust at first sight. One woman chooses reality over fantasy in this friends-to-lovers romance. 

Jacqueline: As an adult woman—and the vice president of a marketing firm—I shouldn’t be waiting by my office window to ogle the mystery man who jogs by every morning at 11:45. Sure, he’s a gorgeous, perfect specimen of the human race, but I can’t bring myself to hit on a total stranger. However, my best friend–slash–colleague Vince Carson thinks I should do more than talk to the guy. In fact, he’s borderline obsessive about “getting me laid.” (His words.) But the more time we spend together, the more it’s clear: The one I’m falling for is Vince.
 
Vince: Jackie Butler’s got it bad for some pompous, over-pumped A-hole who struts his stuff past her window. That doesn’t bother me. I know she deserves nice things. What does bother me is that she friend-zoned me big-time last year, so I can’t ask her out myself. But what if I set her up with Mr. Steroids? Then, when he breaks her heart, I can swoop in and save her like the nice guy I am. Everything’s going according to plan . . . until we share a ridiculously epic kiss. And suddenly anything is possible.



**4 Stars**
This was my first by Jessica Lemmon and I loved it. The whole friends to lovers story gets me every time, but this one had a twist and I loved every second of it. I was hooked from the very beginning and I didn't want it to end. I couldn't put it down. I had to know what was going to happen, I needed to know what was going to happen. I can say it was my first by Jessica Lemmon and it won't be my last, that's for sure. It was light, funny and everything I needed.
The story of friends to lovers, had a twist to it this time. Jackie and Vince are also coworkers who say the role of VP at the company they work for. They are both divorced, but have no idea that they are attracted to each other. This makes it comical since Jackie has her eye on the mysterious runner she sees weekly. Watching Jackie and Vince work through finally getting together was cute. It was fun and you felt for them both. You feel the confusion that is going on. You hurt for them both since you want to smack them and be like "hello!" but overall, I loved their story. It was unique to them. The plot twists were awesome and so not expected. I do wish Vince had been a little more honest with Jackie at times, but then the story wouldn't be what it was.
I can't wait for more from this series by Jessica Lemmon.




A former job-hopper, Jessica Lemmon resides in Ohio with her husband and rescue dog. She holds a degree in graphic design currently gathering dust in an impressive frame. When she’s not writing super-sexy heroes, she can be found cooking, drawing, drinking coffee (okay, wine), and eating potato chips. She firmly believes God gifts us with talents for a purpose, and with His help, you can create the life you want.

Jessica is a social media junkie who loves to hear from readers. You can learn more at her website.



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...