Tuesday, May 30, 2017

[Review] Only With Me by Kelly Elliott





Life was great.I loved my bachelor life and working my dream job with the Colorado Springs SWAT team.That all changed the day I stepped into her bakery. Her smile swept me off my feet, and her panna cotta was heaven.Cue my very traditional Greek family.Then all hell broke loose.The woman I was falling in love with was Italian, and my mother was hell-bent on proving to the world she was the better cook.If my meddling family wasn’t bad enough, for the last six years Gabi had been on the run from a past she tried desperately to escape from.Between a beautiful woman on the run, and a crazy family constantly in my business, would I be able to show her I’m the only one who can keep her safe … or will her past steal her away from me?


 Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon AU
 | iBooks
 | Kobo

Review
The romance, steaminess, and laughter was all brought out full force in Only With Me by Kelly Elliott. I read this book knowing that the Drivas family was going to be just as crazy as always but it was brought to a whole new level of laughter and insanity. I loved every little thing about this book! It was amazing.

In Stay With Me I saw a little of Nic but I never got to fully meet him until now. This man is all kinds of hot and naughty. I love Nic! He captured my attention right away and the way he talks and goes full on alpha is really captivating. I was drawn to his every move, his every word. It was just the way he romances with his gestures. It is extremely swoonworthy.

And Gabi! Oh my! She was just perfect. At first we knew she was hiding something. It could automatically be sensed. Despite that though, she was a firecracker and I loved it! She gave Katerina, Nic’s mother, a run for her title. The cooking competitions and that crazy woman created quite the belly laughter in me. I couldn’t stop laughing and giggling at the crazy that was created by that mother! She’s insatiable but I loved that Gabi battled and fought back. That is what I loved about her.

The sparks really fly with these two characters and they are just perfect for each other. The chemistry and heat was there as well as the passion. Kelly Elliott creates the perfect combination of love, laughter, and alpha. Everyone needs to go Greek with these books! They will bring you lots of joy!


About Kelly Elliott
Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.
Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just a few.
Kelly has been passionate about writing since she was fifteen. After years of filling journals with stories, she finally followed her dream and published her first novel, Wanted, in November of 2012.
Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, and two pups. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. She is down to earth and very in touch with her readers, both on social media and at signings.
To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...