Thursday, February 2, 2017

[Review] Casanova by Emma Hart

CASANOVA
By Emma Hart
Standalone
Release Date: January 24, 2017

I loved him more than life.He broke me and he didn't even know it.I ran from him.He didn't chase me.He never needed to, because he knew I'd come back.He was right.Death brought me home to him.Brett Walker.Drop dead gorgeous and filthy-mouthed with a smile that turns saints to sinners.A casanova to his core.My ex-best friend.And the bad boy whose reputation precedes him—the same reputation I'm tasked with turning to gold... Or so they think.



Review
**5 Stars**
It's no secret that I love Emma Hart so I was excited to read Casanova, but what I wasn't expecting was for it to be one my first 5 star read of 2017!
There was just something about Brett and Lani that makes you love them. The book was a little slow in the beginning and I'm going to go with it was showing the frustration in the way their relationship was left when something happened with them, but do not let that stop you from reading this book! Once the cause of their "issues" is known the story gets going and oh man is it fantastic. There is something that is talked about from the first time Brett is introduced and has you dying to know what it is the entire book. But it makes you appreciate both Brett and Lani even more, it also shows how quickly their attitudes towards each other change and grow quickly.
There is so much more I would to say, but I don't want to disclose anything about the story. there are times I full on laughed out loud and there are times my heart hurt for both Brett and Lani. This is hands down my favorite book by Emma to date.



About Emma Hart
By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies - usually wine - and writes books.

Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.

She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...