Friday, December 9, 2016

[Review] Worth Fighting For by Kirsty Moseley

Title: Worth Fighting For
Author: Kirsty Mosely
Series: Fighting to Be Free,  Book 2
Release Day: December 6, 2016
Format: eARC

Sometimes in life you have to walk away . . .
Leaving Jamie Cole was the hardest thing Ellie Pearce ever had to do. Somehow, she moved on. She made a new life in a new city with a new man. So when a family tragedy calls Ellie back home, she believes all her old feelings for Jamie-the hunger, the heat, the heartbreak-are safely behind her. But the second she lays eyes on him, the intensity of their connection is as strong as ever.
Sometimes you stay and fight . . .
Jamie knows pain. He's felt it fighting in the streets, and he felt it fighting to survive in prison. Yet nothing he's experienced has been as painful as the day Ellie left-until the moment she came back. This time Jamie is determined to hold on to Ellie forever. But as much as she still loves him, she can't ignore the dark world he's now a part of. Jamie has enemies. Dangerous ones. And after seeing Jamie with Ellie, they know exactly how to take him out . . 

Review​
**4.5 Stars**

Let me just preface that this cannot be read as standalone, Fighting To Be Free (book 1 needs to be read first). Okay, with that being cleared up, moving on!

After the emotional journey we had in book 1, I was dying to get my hands on this book and to see where this story was going to go. I can honestly say, I was happy with this book. I won't say much about this book because I want everyone to be able to experience this book themselves; because you need to experience it for yourself. Here is what I love about the book overall, I love the dual POVs we get with this book and the characters (their growth- this book is set 3 years after Fighting To Be Free). You can see that Jamie grew up, but you also see Ellie grow up. I think this was one of my favorite parts, because you get to see how they have matured and the changes they both have had in their over the last three years, it does make the book more intense though. The emotional roller coaster is still present, there is drama, humor and some steam- but all of these things make the book.

Kristen was a newer find for me and I can say I will be going back to read other books by her.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...