Thursday, December 22, 2016

[Review] Mr. Cocky by Nana Malone

Title: Mr. Cocky
Author: Nana Malone
Series: A London Billionaire Standalone
Release Date: November 30, 2016

Format: eARC

I'm a cocky bastard.
 
I admit it. It's because I've got a big d*ck and I know how to use it. And man have I used it. When my life fell apart, I used it even more to forget. But I don't do that anymore. Because my life is back on track. I have a plan. And nothing is going to stand in my way of getting what I've worked so hard for. Nothing except for...her.






Review
**4 stars**
Overall this was an enjoyable story. It was a quick read which always makes it nice when you want to relax. This was a first book of Nana's for me and I can say I enjoyed it.
Nick has an interesting story and it makes you feel for him. When times get tough, he does what he feels is necessary to help him family survive, but will it all be worth it in the end or will he lose the one person he falls for?

Serena was given one of the best opportunities for a female, the family business was handed down to her and she became the CEO. Her half brother Simon always assumed it would go to him, but it didn't. Simon has me truly hating him, from start to finish. He is just slimy. You feel for Serena, when she finds happiness how long does it last and the biggest question there is, can she forgive the one person she thought she could trust?


Overall, this was a good book. I can't wait for more from Ms. Malone.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...