Wednesday, November 9, 2016

[Review] Say You Want Me by Corinne Michaels


Title: Say You Want Me
Author: Corinne Michaels
Release Date: October 31, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Say You'll Stay, Book 2

From New York Times Bestseller, Corinne Michaels, comes a new friends to lovers standalone romance.

There’s no way I’ll fall for Wyatt Hennington.He can keep his Southern drawl, irresistible smile, and those pick-up lines all to himself. I made the mistake of sleeping with him not once, but twice. I’m not stupid enough to give him round three, especially after he left me in the middle of the night so I could see myself out. I vow to return to Philadelphia and forget him.
It proves easier said than done.
When the doctor informs me I’m the winner of door prize number two, I put my life on hold and head back to Bell Buckle. Three months and if we can’t make this work, I’m gone.The problem is—when the cards are stacked against us, and I can’t bring myself to leave him, I’ll finally know if he truly loves me or if all my fears were real . . .
 Amazon   iBooks  Barnes & Noble  Kobo 


Review

**4.5 Stars**
I've been waiting for this book since the first one came out and we saw bits and pieces of Wyatt in Say You'll Stay. There is just something about him that I love and I fell even more in love with his character in Say You Want Me. Say' You'll Stay was one of my top reads of 2016 and now so is Say You Want Me.

Wyatt had me hooked on his character from the beginning, he's sweet, charming and is full of sex appeal. He is just delightful, add in the cowboy factor and I was hooked. I learned so much more about his character and all the different things about him just made him even better. I wasn't prepared for how utterly sweet he was going to be on his quest to win Angie. The man has some moves. I love how he is with Angie, that he's himself and at home with her.

Angie is one fierce woman. She's smart, successful, sassy, and oh so independent. She has this sass about her that just makes her so lovable and perfect for Wyatt, even though she fights it tooth and nail. She's always had to be strong, learning the reasons why for this broke me. I hurt for her, but it makes you love her even more. Watching her fall for Wyatt was one of the sweetest parts to their story, because they both deserve to be happy and loved forever.

The twist to their story about killed me inside. My heart broke for them both over and over and over. You aren't expecting it and it hurts. I wasn't prepared for that curve ball and I'm not sure I've fully recovered from it. But, I'm happy with how their story ended. I can't wait for Trent's book. That will be one fun and interesting adventure I can't wait for.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...