Monday, November 7, 2016

[Review] Made For You by Kelly Elliott

made-for-you-0-days


Made For You- Front FB File (1)
One decision. Two lives ripped apart.

For Holden Warner and Emylie Sanchez, the road back to each other has been long and jagged. Each of them hiding from the truth, but unwilling to move on from the love they share.
When life no longer allows them to run from their past, they soon realize they’re two souls who will never fit anywhere except … with each other.
MADE FOR YOU is a stand-alone novel.

    Amazon | iBooks | B&N | Kobo

Review
Made For You by Kelly Elliott was one of the most difficult books that I've read by this author. It was a good book but it just made my heart suffer. I was feeling deep feelings for this character and Made For You jabbed me right in the heart. I wasn't prepared for this book nor was I expecting it to be so powerful. This standalone novel will leave you with a fulfilling story.

This book is definitely a second chance romance. These two characters were deeper and more developed than other characters. I think it's because they have such have such a long history together. I loved that but it was also a curse for them. It led to so many things and that eventually kept them apart. Finding their way back to each other was a journey.

Holden. I didn't like him. I didn't understand him. I didn't connect to him at the beginning and I think that's because I connected to Emylie more. She was hurt and she was heartbroken so that led me to judge Holden. Emylie made me feel so strongly about he and I felt protective. In mind mind she was wronged. She was left behind and she created the life she wanted. I loved that she was such a strong character. Nothing about her was weak. 

As for Holden, it took me a while to accept him, but I did. I understood what he had to go through and what was done to him. I was furious at so many things in this book! So many people made me angry. Well more like two. As the book moved forward Holden was capturing my heart. How can I not love this cowboy?! It is impossible not to. He just puts on the charm and I am putty. 

I am so glad that Kelly Elliott went back to write another cowboy book. These are my absolute favorites! They just make me swoon. Not only were the main characters in this books strong, but so were the supporting characters. This leads me to Carter. He is mine. I loved this man so much. SO MUCH. He stole my heart. Kelly wrote out the supporting characters perfectly. I was able to watch them grown and move forward with their lives while Holden and Emylie were trying to figure theirs out. I am sad that I won't get more Carter though. He seriously stole my heart. Made For You made me feel deeper feelings that caused me sadness, hope, faith, longing, and love. Even thought it was a rough journey, I wouldn't change anything about it. Kelly Elliott really created a beautiful story with amazing characters.



made-for-you-teaser-3

made-for-you-teaser-4
 

   
kellyauthor
Kelly Elliott
Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings. Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just a few. Kelly has been passionate about writing since she was fifteen. After years of filling journals with stories, she finally followed her dream and published her first novel, Wanted, in November of 2012. Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, and two pups. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. She is down to earth and very in touch with her readers, both on social media and at signings. To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website. www.kellyelliottauthor.com

FACEBOOK | TWITTER| GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

Brought To You by:
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...