Tuesday, August 30, 2016

[Review] Stripped Down by Emma Hart

What do you get when you mix a bottle of tequila, a single mom moonlighting as a stripper, and her sinfully sexy boss with an impulsive side?

Married. You get married.

Rich. Demanding. Hot. Crazy.That was Beckett Cruz in a nutshell.Not to mention wild, determined, dangerous, and forbidden.
He was my boss—and, after a drunken moment of insanity, my new husband.
An annulment was impossible... so was keeping him. I was taking my daughter and leaving, determined to give her a quieter life.
But Beckett Cruz had never taken no for an answer.
And he wasn't about to take mine.
 What happens in Vegas... might just keep you there.

Amazon: | US | UK | AU
 | CA
 | 
B & N
 | iBooks |


My Thoughts 
Emma Hart removed me from the world while I was reading Stripped Down.  While reading this book I didn't have any other thoughts other than Beckett, Cassie, and CiCi. It was amazing. I took a break form the real world and I couldn't have loved it more. She made me lose track of time. When a book does that to a reader you know that it is worth the read. I was especially captured right form the author's note at the beginning of the book. Thank you for including that Emma, a lot of us need reminders of that. 

Beckett Cruz was my world during the time I submerged myself in this book. He took over my thoughts and my mind. The things he would say and do had me wanting to be Cassie. I just fell head over heals for Beck. He knows how to handle a woman. Just when you think he is getting too cocky he does something incredibly sweet and remarkable. Beckett Cruz is completely swoon worthy. 

Cassie Cruz is a fierce and protective mother. Her character and personality fit perfectly in this book. Everything she did was to protect her daughter CiCi. And let me tell you, CiCi was awesome. I loved the part she played in this book. Emma Hart did amazing with her character. She didn't ignore her or maker her a small unimportant character. No, Emma included her in a big part of the story and it was a huge success. Because of this, the story was amazing. The things CiCi did and the way she was portrayed was exactly how kids are. 

Stripped Bare was hot, sexy, and full of one Beckett Cruz that had you squirming for more. Beck is one of my favorite Hart Heroes. I really recommend this book. If you are looking for something hot and fun, then pick this book up. I can guarantee you will fall in love with it. It is more that what it seems to be with that sexy cover. Emma Hart always writes more to a story than you ever thought possible. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...