Wednesday, July 6, 2016

[ New Release ] Sidelined by Violet Paige



Sidelined
Violet Paige
Release Date: July 4, 2016


Everything's bigger in Texas.
At least that's what Sam Hickson, the famously sexy tight end, wants me to believe. It only takes one night, and a couple drinks, for him to prove he's right.

I never thought I'd see him again, but after joining the Warrior's Dance team I find one HUGE problem with my new job. Sam is on the opposing team and a one night stand isn't what he had in mind. And if I know anything about Sam, he gets what he wants.

But he can't have me. The rules are clear, don't date any players. I can't risk my job or his career. I won't.

Right?

Oh hell. This is going to be interesting.

Sidelined is a FULL LENGTH, Standalone sports romance with a dirty talking football star, explicit sex scenes, and a HEA. Have a towel and a water bottle at the ready, this is going to be one sweaty workout.

Also includes Fly, a Standalone military romance from my friend TA Foster!

Purchase link: Amazon US

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...