Thursday, July 14, 2016

[ Blogiversary ] Author Interview: Zoe Danielle


Author Interview: Zoe Danielle

Hello everyone, lets welcome Zoe Danielle to T & G Book Boutique! It is great to have you here. I am really excited to get to know you better.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. 

I'm a down to Earth, 24 year old girl from North East England, a small seaside town called Redcar, which I absolutely love! I married my soul mate and best friend last year, as well as releasing three books!
By day, I work in a busy recruitment office, and once I've finished my shift, I'm home, in a pair of comfy PJs and writing, which is my second love!

What got you into writing? 

I've always loved reading, and began writing when I was 13, each time it was always a love story. As I hit my later teens and got involved in more things, unfortunately writing got pushed aside, but I still read. When I was 22, I read some amazing books, which inspired me to get back into my own writing... and I did!
My nana always tells me that even from a young age, I read everything I could, whether it was a dictionary or a newspaper, I read it!

For those of us who don’t know you, tell us about your books.

My series, The Phoenix Series was releasex last year - Business (book one) was released in April, Pleasure (book two) was released in June (whilst I was on honeymoon!) And Forever (book three) was released in Sept. It follows the story of Casey Phoenix, who doesn't get the best luck when it comes to men. However... she has better luck elsewhere.

When she was 17,  Casey had a lucky escape from a waste of space boyfriend, and a day that felt like it was the worst day of her life soon became the best when she realised she had a winning lottery ticket, making her one of the richest people in the UK.

Gradually as the story progresses, we meet Matt Jackson, who's a sexy and demanding businessman who wants to team up with Casey. But is it Business or Pleasure that he wants?
What are you passionate about? 

Writing and reading... one hundred percent!

What are your hobbies?

Again, writing and reading....other than that, I'm pretty boring!

Who inspires you?

Successful indie authors.

Tell us an embarrassing story?! You have to have one. We all do!

Oh, I've actually got so many! Hmm, but now, I don't know which one to choose!
Okay, so I'll say this one. Last year, shortly after we were married my husband and I went to a nearby theme park with my brother and sister in law. We ended up finding a lovely bar, and spent the majority of the afternoon there, so gradually after a few too many cocktails, we decided it was time to hit the rides again. (Bad choice!)
We chose a huge spinny ride, which I had experienced a couple of times before, and as I'm quite short, it was a big jump up to get on the seat and every time I had to jump down, it really hurt my feet, especially with sandals on!
Anyway, we got on the ride and it was great. Until it was time to get off, trying to avoid hurting myself, I decided to 'slide over' the seat, including over the belt buckle, and was so happy when I'd got off the ride without hurting my feet... bonus!
Nope, not for me.
We walked to the next ride which was a huge swing ride that travelled sky high. We were seated, and I felt some 'dampness' on my backside, naturally, I jumped up and felt what it was...
It wasn't actually wet... it was BARE!
From sliding off the ride, I had split my leggings, and it wasn't a tiny split... it was HUGE!
And the best thing... i was wearing a thong, so you could see pretty much everything!
It was horrendous!

If you had to pick between reading or writing what would you choose?

Writing, definitely :-)

Tell us one weird or interesting thing about you?

I've appeared on a number of tv shows, including BBC news, Sky news and The One Show after running a campaign last year, which gathered over 19,000 followers! Which was amazing.

Thank you for hanging out with us Zoe Danielle. It was fun! We are looking forward to reading more of your work! 


2 comments :

  1. Another new author for me!! Gonna have to check out your books! Loved the interview! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! I love finding a new author! - H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...