Monday, October 27, 2014

Midnight Monday



“I’ve been calling you mine. Before I’d gotten to know you, I knew I had to make you mine. It only got worse the closer we got. When Cole carried you away from me that day, I realised you weren’t mine at all. I. AM. YOURS.” -Jaxon

The reason why this book is worth the Midnight Monday is because of sexy Jax of course but also the whole book. I loved the whole thing and how it progressed. This was my favorite book out of all the other books that are a companion to this one (Beautiful Broken Mess #2 and Beautiful Broken Promises #3). 


Beautiful Broken Rules is an amazing book. I read this early on way before I started blogging but I will always remember this unique book. So Emerson is like the school playgirl. She sleeps with all the guys but she has her rules. 3 rules to be exact.


When hot and sexy Jax comes to the university and lives next door with her friend Cole she is told to back off. Jax has other plans because he wants Em but he will not sleep with her because he wants more from her. 

Sexy Jax *sigh* he is just sweet but commanding and he wants Em but he will only have her if he is just his and his alone. I absolutely love him and his sweetness. He is the handsome football player but he has a past. There is a lot of things in the way of them being together like Jax's past and Emerson's rules. This book made me really sad, happy, and emotional. Jaxon brought me all the feels too. Man I have way to many book boyfriends. I really recommend this book. It was fun to read and Im sure you will love Jaxon as much as me. 

Description:

What happens when you create rules to keep others out?

One thing Emerson Moore has come to terms with is that she is the school slut. She knows her way around a frat house and how to get what she wants. She doesn’t make any excuses for her actions and she doesn’t pretend to be anything different. She is who she is and with that she knows how to have a good time. She’s made rules to keep relationships at bay and avoid the demons of her past.

When her best friend, Cole has his two friends from back home move in with him she begins to think she has met her match with Jaxon Riley. Jax is the perfect mixture of tattooed muscle and a sweet-talking mouth. With “hand” written notes, a voice that exudes sex and knowing just how to get under her skin, Jaxon learns how to break all the rules. But will he just end up breaking her heart anyway?

New Adult/Adult Contemporary Romance - recommended for ages 18 and up.



“You have to stop worrying that you’ll lose me. There’s nowhere else in this world that I want to be. I love you, beautiful girl.” -Jaxon


So there is the picture of how I think Jaxon looks. *sigh*
Oh and did I forget to mention that there is a carbon copy of Jaxon. Well there is and his name is Jace. The second book, Beautiful Broken Mess is about him.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...